Explore Our First-Class Bartending Courses
Basic Bartender Course
Advanced Bartender Course
Master Bartender Course
Professional Bartender Course
Hospitality English Course
all learning material will be provided by the school and it is included in the price
WSET LV2 in Spirits
- About the course
- This course covers the main categories of spirits and liqueurs as well as the influences of production methods on the different styles available in each category. Students will develop high-level analytical tasting skills while also exploring the use of spirits in cocktails. The product knowledge gained on this course will be a significant advantage to those working with spirits in both the on- and off-trade.
- Successful students will receive a WSET certificate and lapel pin.
- What's covered in the course?
- How spirits are made
- The characteristics of the main styles of spirits and liqueurs
- How production methods affect style and quality
- The major global spirits brands
- Tutored tastings of around 40 spirits and liqueurs
- How to taste and describe spirits using the WSET Level 2 Systematic Approach to Tasting Spirits® (SAT) Duration 3 Days 10am-4pm (18 hours)
The WFA is an association dedicated to flair bartending, bringing together bartenders from all sides of the globe and creating professional standards for flair worldwide.With over 8,000 members worldwide (more than 100 countries). A WFA Grade is a measure of the practical skills possessed by a bartender. Each grade is signified by different colours starting with white and progressing through 4 assessed grades, 4 competition grades and 3 world championship grades the highest of which is gold.